Connect and resolve quickly
Fast remote access is critical to technicians—always.
- Make it easy for end users to join an on-demand support session with a button on your website, link, or by visiting startcontrol.com.
- For managed devices, a single click of the remote-control icon in RMM or N-central device lists or pages, MSP Manager tickets or asset views—even inject a credential from Passportal to speed up the process.
- Remote in from Window, Mac or Linux platforms or use the native iOS or Android Take Control app.
- For behind-the-scenes work, open a command line interface to devices for near real-time performance without interrupting end users.
Sharp diagnostic tools for fast ticket resolution
Get users back in business with powerful diagnostic, remediation, and communication tools.
- When a customer sends a support request, you can view its details in the Pending Requests tab of the console.
- Access device information and perform deep repairs through direct registry editing, fast command line performance, and the device information you need to see.
- Transfer sessions between techs quickly.
- Communicate live with users via chat or even video through their mobile camera.
Support clients from anywhere with the Take Control console mobile app
Support end users from anywhere when trouble strikes. Provide the same level of support from full-featured Android and iOS native apps as desktop versions.
- Access your customers’ devices and launch a remote support session directly from your phone or tablet.
- Connect to Windows, Mac, and Linux devices.
- Use the same rich diagnostic toolset as in the desktop remote tool.
Gain on-site visibility through a mobile device
For those times when you’ve lost remote access to a desktop—BSOD, Advanced Boot Options prompt, or just need a look behind the server rack, you’re going to need remote eyes.
- Take Control Plus standalone partners can invite users to download the Take Control applet mobile app on their mobile device.
- Provide user with a PIN code to join your on-demand session.
- Invite user to share their camera.
- See what’s happening remotely through the end user’s mobile device camera.
Highlight your brand
Reinforce your value by branding customer-facing support app components.
- Add logos to messages, applets, wait time alerts, emails, applets, the applet file name, and post-session surveys to emphasize your image and tools.
- Create your own messages and alerts to fit your business needs.
- Customize your Terms of Service Agreement starting with our default TOS language.